Puerto Escondido Salsa Roja de la Mesa
The Best Basic Salsa
(adapted from Salsas, Sambals, Chutneys & Chowchows)
- 3 very large ripe tomatoes, diced small
- 2 Tablespoons minced chipotle peppers
- 1 red onion, diced small
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 4 to 5 limes)
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Mix 'em together. That's it.
This salsa will keep, covered and refrigerated, about five to six days.
This Maya Death Lord says: "Keep it coming!"